Sunday, April 4, 2010

Used And Abused

It's been slipping my mind to update. The only thing I can definitely remember doing with my Leatherman in the last week was taking apart a cordless phone base to re-install the power cable. Tiny Phillips in the bit set came in handy.

I thought for a lark I'd post a list of all the tools I've used improperly lately:

- Lineman's pliers and screwdriver as hammer and chisel
- Lockblade knife as screwdriver and pry bar
(with a Leatherman right there on my belt no less!)
- Zip wheel as grinder
- Solar garden light as battery charger
- Nail set as center punch (ow, sorry)
- Padlock as hammer

That's all that comes to mind at the moment, although I'm sure there's loads more infractions on my permanent record. Leave your best in the comments.



No comments: