Saturday, May 16, 2009

All Kinds Of Stuff

So much for daily postings about what I've used my Leatherman for. I've been slowly dismantling four stories of an old hospital and using my Leatherman for most of it. It's finally Springtime and I've been busy around the house with it as well. Here's the stuff I remember doing with it today:

- Cut open a package of raisins for the Short People
- Fixed a necklace for my daughter
- Re-wired some amps at a club I mixed at tonight

I've also been geeking it up looking at Leatherman mods and some other multi-tools that I hadn't thought of before. Apparently some enterprising individuals are chopping up Leatherman Micras and splicing in their keys. Looks like you can fit half a dozen or more in there depending on how many of the blades you decide to keep. The other thing that caught my eye was the Ka-Bar hobo knife. It's basically a really slick version of the old Boy Scout standby, the pocket knife with the fork and spoon. Call me geeky but I don't think I'll be able to go much longer without having one of those in my kit.




No comments: